At MegaExams, you’ll be working with a small but high impact team that is building software solutions for the education industry. We are looking for a product designer who:
- Knows that doing something the “right” way = understanding the right speed/quality trade-off for the job
- Doesn’t self-identify strictly as UX or UI, visual or experience, etc – you have a set of skills and the knowledge of when to apply them (and when you need help)
- Is deeply interested to know how software products are built and has sufficient technical fluency to design experiences for non-technical people
- Has designed products for mass-market use
- Enjoys collaborating and regularly seeks feedback on their work
- You understand the difference between a healthy level of transparency/iteration vs “design by committee”
- A few years of experience as a designer in a product company
- Fluency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc.
- A thorough understanding of HTML/CSS and can code out their own designs
- Experience working with tools like Webflow, Optimizely.