What to expect
At MegaExams, you’ll be working with a small but high impact team that is building software solutions for the education industry.
We’re looking for self-driven, energetic full-stack developers who have experience building, deploying and maintaining MERN stack web apps.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation procedures
- Consulting with customer support team or customers to identify their pain points
- Brainstorming with the team to find the best trade-offs between quality, speed, and scope
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers to improve usability of the software
You are a self-motivated engineer with a passion for both technology innovation and the business impact. We currently work with React, but the ability to adapt with changing technology is an important characteristic. We value people who are passionate about user experience and have an eye for improving the user interface.
- Proven experience in building front-end applications in a modular / component driven manner (ReactJS)
- Thorough knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to write scalable APIs that deal with large data sets
- Familiar with concepts of evolutionary architectures: high quality, test- driven, easy refactorability, good separation of logic and framework / library
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional agile team
- A high level of responsibility, autonomy, and level of impact from day one
- A competitive package and regular compensation reviews
- Modern work culture: flexibility to work from home, etc.
- Best of all you have the opportunity to help shape our culture for the future. We have a multicultural environment where openness and diversity is encouraged