INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Travancore Cochin Chemicals (TCC) Limited and Centre for Management Development, before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Travancore Cochin Chemicals (TCC) Limited or Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- Candidates are required to complete the payment process within the application submission deadline. The applications will be treated as COMPLETE only after successful completion of the payment.
- Applicant will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (for each post) online. Application fee for SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 200/- (for each post). Banking transaction charges will be applicable in addition to the above mentioned fee.
- The payment once made will NOT be reimbursed under any condition whatsoever. Candidates are, therefore, requested to apply for eligible posts only.
- Candidates eligible for more than one posts should apply for those posts within the same application. Provision has been given to select more than one posts in the online application form.
- Submission of more than one application will result in rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- TCC Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Last date for application was February 23, 2018