INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
1. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
2. Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) and Centre for Management Development, before submitting the application.
3. Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) or Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
4. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and self attested copies of certificates proving educational qualification and work experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The size of certificate proving educational qualification and work experience must be less than 3 MB.
5. Candidates eligible for more than one posts should apply for those posts within the same application. Provision has been given to select more than one posts in the online application form.
6. Submission of more than one application will result in rejection of the candidature.
7. Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
8. If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
9. SCTL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Last date for applying to this post was August 28 2018.