INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Proceed to application
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- Candidates are expected to upload passport quality photo. Candidates uploading selfies, photo with other people in the background and other unclear photographs will be rejected.
- Work experience until 01/12/2018 will only be considered.
- All attachments for educational qualification / work experience must be in JPEG or PDF format.
- Only post qualification work experience of the candidate will be considered.
- Submission of more than one application for the same post will result in rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.