INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
1. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
2. Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Kerala - Development and Innovation Strategic Council(K-DISC) and Centre for Management Development, before submitting the application.
3. Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Kerala - Development and Innovation Strategic Council(K-DISC) or Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
4. Post details:
|Junior Animator - (Manchadi - Teach Maths for Kerala)
Candidates need to be stationed at one of the Project locations [Alappad (Kollam), Chalavara (Palakkad), Perinthalmanna (Malappuram), Feroke (Kozhikode) & Thirunelly (Wayanad)] and may have to travel extensively within Kerala
(Junior Animators will have to work in close co-ordination with Animators and will have to facilitate and mentor students (age group of 6 to 12) in learning Mathematics at the community Mathlab)
First class MSc/MSW/MEd.
First class Graduation in Engineering/Science/Mathematics/ B Ed. with 2 years of teaching experience in schools
[For candidates with proven experience of working with young Children of age from 6 to 12 in Government/Non – Government Organisations, the qualification mentioned can be relaxed]
Good written and spoken communication skills (in Malayalam as evidenced through a written test), IT skills in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation (as evidenced through a practical test).
Aptitude/experience in teaching Mathematics for young students (age group from 6 to 12).
Proven experience in Dancing, Acting, Singing and Role Play
Candidates with training in or experience with Wolfram Alpha or Mathematica or MATLAB, and GeoGebra etc shall get preference.
Candidates who have exposure to educational activism shall get preference.
Candidates with exposure in design of riddles, toys, games, community projects etc., shall get preference.
|Experience in teaching young students
5. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and self attested copies of certificates proving educational qualification and work experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The size of certificate proving educational qualification and work experience must be less than 3 MB.
6. Submission of more than one application will result in rejection of the candidature.
7. Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
8. K-DISC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or experience.
9. K-DISC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The last date for submitting applications is over.